Meninos do Rio parking lot
What do you know about Algarve? For starters, Algarve is in the south of Portugal and one of the most desired destinations for vacations in the whole of Europe. When it comes to Portimão, besides being one of the most well known places, some magazines even say that the best beaches in the world are there (so get ready for amazing places!). Historically a fishing and shipbuilding centre, it has nonetheless developed into a strong tourist centre oriented along its beaches and southern coast. It’s one of the most populous towns in the Algarve. White sand beaches surrounded with nature that will make you feel like you are in paradise. Add a little bit of nightlife madness and you have the best place for holidays. Katedral in Portimão, is one of the biggest clubs in Algarve!
Sagres is the most wonderful place in Algarve, the most southwestern point of this country & Europe. It is a place full of mysteries and secret beaches to explore and we will visit on Sunday!
This Algarve Trip is organized for International Students coming from Lisbon and other cities of Portugal and Spain. Madness will be the key word in such a big event. In total we will be over 500 students!
3 days & 2 nights of pure entertainment so you can escape from your study life. Get ready for an unforgettable weekend!
- Meeting Point at Parking lot of Meninos do Rio (Cais do Sodré) at 6:30am;
- Departure at 7:00am;
- Check in Hotel at 13:30am;
- Free time to lunch (zumba class at 16pm);
- Activities by the pool (inflatables);
- Start of the Welcome Pool Session with Open Bar of beer for 4 hours! (15:00-19:00);
- Meeting point at 00:00;
- WAVE YOUR FLAG PARTY @ Oceans beach club.
- Meeting point at 9:30am in front of the Hotel;
- Start of beach activities (football, volleyball, & more);
- Meeting point at 16:30pm;
- Blanco Beach Sunset Party 17:00pm;
- Free time (21:00-00:00pm);
- Meeting point at 00:00am in front of the Hotel;
- GLOW PARTY @ Katedral
- Check-out at 1Oam
- Meeting point in front of the Hotel;
- Visit to Sagres;
- Beach Activities;
- Meeting point at 6pm;
- Arrival in Lisbon 9pm.