Hey there traveler adventurers!!!
This time Erasmus Life Lisboa is taking you to Spain olé! This is what we will be visiting:
SEVILLE → One of the biggest city in Spain and the capital of Andalucia! Its historic center, lorded over by a colossal Gothic cathedral, is an intoxicating mix of resplendent Mudéjar palaces, baroque churches and winding medieval lanes. Flamenco clubs keep the intimacy and intensity of this centuries-old tradition alive whilst aristocratic mansions recall the city’s past as a showcase Moorish capital. Despite being a historic place, Seville is also about eating tapas in a crowded bar or seeing out the end of the day over a drink on a buzzing plaza.
CÓRDOBA → Proud of its historic center which was declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Córdoba is a city in the southern Spanish region of Andalusia, and the capital of the province of Córdoba. It was an important Roman city and a major Islamic center in the Middle Ages. It’s best known for La Mezquita, an immense mosque dating from 784 A.D., featuring a columned prayer hall and older Byzantine mosaics.
GIBRALTAR → This is a British Overseas Territory and headland, located on Spain's south coast. The most famous landmark at the entrance to the beautiful Mediterranean Sea, Gibraltar has literally been a place to stop for the nations of the world since the dawn of sailing.
The very rock its mountain is made out of is 200 million year old Jurassic Limestone and if that isn’t enough to blow your mind think of this: you can even see monkeys in the top of the rock!
IMPORTANT NOTES & DISCLAIMERS
1. Students need to make sure their documents are valid for entering Gibraltar space.
Passports are required by all visitors to Gibraltar, except EU nationals who are in possession of a valid national identity card.
Please confirm if you need a VISA by checking here: http://www.gibraltarborder.gi/visa
2. A covid vaccination certificate or valid testing certificate will be required in order to stay at the hotel & enter other venues.
3. This Event is exclusive for Erasmus Life Lisboa Cardholders.
- Transportation by private bus;
- Accommodation for 2 nights (room type may vary) in Seville
- Entrance in the parties with Erasmus Club Seville
- Walking Tour in Seville by Erasmus Club Seville
- Walking Tour in Cordoba by Erasmus Family Cordoba
- Travel insurance